Monday, February 14, 2011

Khan Market




The third weekend here we went shopping for my first sari for the domestic violence conference, with a co-worker, Priyanka. Priyanka took us to Khan Market and all of the fabric for the saris was very beautiful and so elegant. We went to an Italian restaurant for lunch and the place was very cute. Both Scott and I tried pear juice and had some pasta, which was a nice little slice of home. After lunch we still had to find me a sari, and so we went back to the store where we finally found one that was purple and blue. I don’t wear purple a lot, so it was kind of funny that this is the one that we found that looked good on me. I ended up buying this sari, and Scott even bought himself a kurta. All in all it turned out to be a pretty good day shopping with Priyanka and Scott.




No comments:

Post a Comment