Monday, February 14, 2011

Lodi Gardens


This weekend we went to Lodi Gardens, which is an incredible place. The gardens are beautiful and the architecture of the tombs that are within the garden is exquisite. There was a bunch of school kids within the gardens and I had a couple of these school kids ask to take their picture with me. It is really funny how my blonde hair really gets noticed over here, and I absolutely love the kids that come up to me. They are so adorable, and they call me “Ma’am” which of course makes me feel old, but it is cute of them to be so polite. After going through Lodi Gardens we ended up going to Connaught Place for lunch, and to see the shops and all. Lunch was really good and we ended up going through Connaught Place and seeing what was all there. It was a wonderful day of exploring Delhi.



No comments:

Post a Comment